Computer Infection Service
- Got a macintosh? Click here to infect your
machine with a virus.
- Got a PC running Microsoft Windows 95? Click
here or here
to infect your machine with a virus. (so many choices - so little time).
- Got Windows 95? Click here to see your
autoexec.bat file. Of course we wouldn't have you do anything to this file...
- Got a UNIX machine running xv or ghostscript? Click
here to infect your machine with a virus.
- Click here to defeat the access control on
your UNIX Machine.
- Click here to remove all of your files.
- Or, click here to fill your disk systems with
so much stuff that the machine crashes.
- Click here to launch an attack on your
machine via email.
- Click here to flood your network with so
many packets that the whole thing goes belly up.
- Click here to be forever hounded by email
Do you believe that all of these can be done?
Perhaps you wish to attack someone else's machine. Many things are possible,
as more people found out with the recent release of SATAN on the Internet.
For example, a machine is vulnerable if it is running an old version of NCSA
httpd or sendmail or smail or majordomo or in.telnetd or many other buggy
pieces of software. Hackers know of bugs for essentially every kind of
machine out there. Now that personal computers are becoming networked to the
Internet (rather than just UNIX machines), there will be even better targets
for them in the future.
As a demonstration, simply fill in a command that you wish to run and the name
of the machine that you want to run it on: