DigiCrime Internet Eavesdropping Service
- Are you gathering email addresses?
- Would you like to read your competitor's email traffic?
- Are you trying to hijack telnet sessions?
Then you should try our Internet eavesdropping service!
Here's how our service works3. You enter a pair of IP addresses of
machines for which you want to read all traffic, choose the type of traffic
you want, indicate a method of payment, and sit back and wait to read your
traffic. Due to space considerations, the billing is done by volume. You are
therefore advised to limit your searches to specific information that you are
If you are curious about our service, see our
NOTE: our methods are somewhat more sophisticated than what are described
- Instead of IP addresses, you may enter a DNS name like
"mailhub.fbi.gov" instead. We will then attempt to discover all network
addresses for this name and trap all traffic.
- Our service is currently free.
- You may wonder how the service could possibly work. In
fact, we don't break into machines, but we use the Internet backbone routing
protocols to cause traffic to be routed through our special routers, where we
record the traffic and send it on it's way. This is completely transparent
to most sites.